Inside Recruit is looking for dedicated individuals who have a real passion for helping high school student-athletes. Inside Recruit Representatives enjoy the recruiting process and understand the persistence it takes to open doors to the next level. An ideal candidate would be a former college or high school coach, academy/private instructor or former player that has been through the recruiting process. This position gives someone ultimate flexibility along with the opportunity to determine what they make by how much effort they want to put in. With several ways to be compensated, a team member can choose what type of role they would like to be involved in.
- Do you enjoy scouting talent, working with people and helping young adults succeed?
- Do you want to have a positive impact in your community?
- Are you looking for a new career path?
- Are you looking for a fun and exciting job with lots of fulfillment?
If you answered “yes” to these questions then don’t wait, fill out the career application and an Inside Recruit representative will be in touch with you very soon.
- Call to learn more: (919) 964-1020
- Download Representative Application
For more information, fill out this form.
Traits of an Inside Recruit Representative
- a background within the recruiting process through coaching, as a player or experience.
- a very positive attitude, professional make-up, and motivator
- willingness to work when needed because they understand that this process is about the student-athlete, not themselves
- enjoy being able to make their own hours and potential to always make more financially
- have the entrepreneurial drive in them along with the desire to help others succeed
- already have connections with high school student -athletes
- honesty, loyalty, and trustworthiness
- must have good people skills or sales background
- great organizational skills and time management
- enjoys being part of a team
Inside Recruit will show each representative our program steps to follow and then welcome their own value-add efforts to make each student-athlete get their personal experience and help needed.